what we do best
Willway’s core activity is found on the border between the business and IT sectors, materializing itself in large areas. We build end-to-end solutions, starting from the consultative process and from there towards the automation with technology and the consequent production of indicators. We support our methodologies in the sector best practices, particularly the ISO standards.
Information Security is the protection of information and specifically in regards to the confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Being a business requirement it is directly aligned with the acceptable risk taken upon the probability of unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, recording or destruction of the information.
Our approach starts exactly within the business requirements, with the definition of enterprise policies and processes, to the auditing of the defined controls and down to the best practices regarding the automation of this processes in procedures and technology.
- Logical & Physical Pentesting
- Security audit to operational processes
- Security control design taking as reference ISO 27001, NIST, PCI DSS, among others
- Information Security Policy design
- Security Awareness program design, build & deployment
- Phishing Attack Simulation
- Endpoint Security
- Vulnerability Management
- Multifactor Authentication
- Privilege Account Management & Monitoring
- User Privileges Management
- Information Rights Management
Organizations today run on information and data. This data, if not stored on properly sized and managed infrastructures, may jeopardize the operation and, in worst case scenarios, bring business to a halt.
To help our customers address the challenges related to the management of Information Tecnhology infrastructures, Willway, through our IT Management team, provides a portfolio of support and management services that ensure systems they are patched, updated, and protected to avoid downtime and unexpected outages.
We can manage the entire infrastructure, or just a part of it. Our services cover monitoring, management and backup of systems, whether they are located on-premises, in the Cloud or in a hybrid infrastructure.
Our IT Management services include:
- Continuous IT infrastructure monitoring
- Systems administration
- Patch management
- Offsite backups (and restores)
- Remote and Onsite support
- Helpdesk 8×5 or 24×7
- Designation of Technical Account Manager for personalized technical consulting and support
Our goal is to contribute to the success of our customers, keeping their infrastructures up and running. We proactively manage the IT environment to prevent problems and quickly resolve them when they do occur, providing a personal and close follow up on all occasions.