Last update: 2020/11/10
Willway, S.A. with headquarters in Avenida da República, 50, 2º, 1050-196 Lisboa, taxpayer number 509713335.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, including the exercise of your rights, you should contact us via email to [email protected].
Purposes for which we process your data when collected through this site
· Management of responses to requests for information via email
o If you send us emails with requests for information, whether of a commercial or other nature, Willway may keep all related messages until Willway ceases to operate, based on Willway’s Legitimate Interest in maintaining a history of communications with those who contact us, and related communications.
· Management of job applications
o If you send us details of your academic and professional background, including your Curriculum Vitae, Willway will be able to keep this data for 5 years. These data are processed based on Willway’s Legitimate Interest in receiving and evaluating job applications.
o This site includes a cookie management tool that allows the user to choose which types of cookies they wish to authorize. Details about each cookie are also displayed.
Under certain circumstances, you have the rights to:
· Access, correct, erasure, object to processing, restrict the processing, portability of your personal data;
· Withdraw, at any moment, consents that you have given, which does not invalidate the data processing operations that were carried out in the period when the consent existed;
· Lodge a complaint to Supervisory Authority. In Portugal, the Supervisory Authority is CNPD (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados).
Entirely automated decisions, including profiling
You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making.